Next year, the Emanuel Miller Memorial Lecture and National Conference 2019 will focus on Attachment & Early Intervention: Improving emotional wellbeing and relationships in the family, and at school. To celebrate this, we’re offering free access to some of ACAMH’s papers on the topic. These include:
- Genetic and environmental influences on adolescent attachment
- Genetic vulnerability or differential susceptibility in child development – the case of attachment
- Interparental conflict and youth psychopathology
- Programs for parents of infants and toddlers
- Randomised trial of a parent-mediated intervention for infants with high likelihood of autism
- Survey of schools’ work with child and adolescent mental health across England
In order to receive all six, sign up to our newsletter where you’ll be sent the latest resources (including free papers) on advancing child and adolescent mental health.