Submit to CAMH
To submit journal articles, please use our online submission site
Please ensure you read the lates version of Author Guidelines prior to submission.
Your submission will be acknowledged and will then be subject to editorial evaluation by one of the Joint Editors. If found to be acceptable for further consideration, the submission will be sent out for peer review with the assigned Joint Editor acting as the decision editor for the manuscript through the peer review and revision stages.
Final acceptance will be made by the decision editor: any appeal on a final decision should first be made to the decision editor. The Editorial Office will help ensure you are kept informed on the progress of your submission, and work with decision Editors to ensure a timely and transparent process through to final acceptance or a final decision on the paper.
Why submit to Child and Adolescent Mental Health?
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- BNI: British Nursing Index (ProQuest)
- Criminal Justice Abstracts (Sage)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- FRANCIS Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (SciVerse/Elsevier Science)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)