Introduction to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
13 Sep 2017
106-109 Saffron Hill
This one-day introduction session is intended for practitioners who are beginners in the field of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or looking for an opportunity to refresh their skills. The day will consist of a series of lectures and interactive question and answer sessions on:
- The definition and diagnostic criteria of ADHD
- The epidemiology of ADHD
- The clinical characteristics of ADHD
- Diagnosis (including differential diagnosis) of ADHD
- Introduction to the neurobiology and genetics of ADHD
- The treatment of ADHD
- Overview of available treatment options and guidelines
- Management of ADHD treatment in CAMHS
- Case discussions (delegates are invited to submit a case of discussion in advance or on the day)
Speakers are Dr Sam Cortese and Dr Nicoletta Adamo. If you are interested in gaining a broad, evidence-based understanding of ADHD, together with the opportunity to meet and discuss best practice with other professionals in the field, come and join us!
< what's this
Add details of this event to your calendar.