Recorded lectures from Friday 8 February 2019, at the Wellcome Collection, celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. This is the second of two sessions from the day, the first is also available to watch.
‘Future challenges for the science of child psychology and psychiatry’
- Epidemiology – Professor Terrie Moffitt, Chair in Social Behaviour & Development, Social Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry, KCL
- Genetics – Professor Robert Plomin, Professor of Behavioural Genetics, Social Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry, KCL
- Neuroscience – Professor Bradley Peterson, Director, Institute for the Developing Mind, The University of Southern California and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Reading and language – Professor Maggie Snowling, The President, St John’s College, University of Oxford
- Autism – Professor Francesca Happe, Director of MRC Centre & Head of Department, of SDGP, KCL
Chaired by Professor Pasco Fearon, Chair in Developmental Psychopathology Clinical, Education & Health Psychology, UCL