Welcome to the February 2020 issue of The Bridge on Attachment.
Each of the articles can be read via the links below, and they each have individual pdfs to download.
- Adoption and attachment: A parent’s perspective Part 2
- Disinhibited social engagement behaviour is not unique to children exposed to inadequate caregiving
- Early caregiving experiences shape adolescent attachment profiles
- Ensuring attachment security in adolescents: as easy as ABC?
- Insecure paternal attachment confers a high cost on society
- Insecure paternal attachment contributes to childhood anxiety