Due to the coronavirus pandemic memberships are only be processed online, if you have difficulties joining please email.
Please note that due to the coronavirus there might a slight delay in receiving hard copies of the journals. Online access will continue as normal.
- Access to world-class research through our publications JCPP & CAMH, plus The Bridge
- Exclusive member content
- Online access to; Journal of Clinical Psychology, Journal of Neuroscience Research, International Journal of Eating Disorders, Journal of Personality. Until 25.11.20
- 20% off all Wiley psychology books
- Discounts on Conferences and CPD events
- Free attendance to selected SIGs events
Pay by Direct Debit
Download the DD form and email it to email@example.com together with your completed Membership Form. Only complete the Membership Form if you are paying by DD, otherwise use the online booking facility.
Once your membership has been processed, you will receive confirmation via email which will include details of your membership number, how to access member-only website content and more. Processing of all memberships is undertaken manually so please bear with us if you do not receive immediate confirmation of your membership. We aim to give confirmation within 3 working days.
Save even more
We have special rates for those joining on a Group Membership with a saving of £30 per person for 5 or more joining. We offer free Bronze Membership to mental health professionals that work full-time in these countries.