Three levels of membership to choose from, simply click on the button from the table below.
Memberships are all processed online, you can pay by debit/credit card, as well as a Direct Debit option. If you are having difficulty signing up do please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7403 7458.
ACAMH is a charity that has been at the forefront of the dissemination of evidence-based CYP mental health research for over 60 years. When colleagues like you become ACAMH Members it gives us strength.
Remember we receive no government funding, nor do we solicit donations, we need members to be part of the advancement of child and adolescent mental health. Any surplus that we make is reinvested back for the benefits of members, and for the sector.
- Discounts on Conferences and CPD events
- Access to world-class research through our publications JCPP, JCPP Advances, and CAMH journals, plus The Bridge
- CPD certificates for watching selected ACAMH recorded lectures.
- CPD certificate attending our new journal club ‘CAMHS around the Campfire’
- 15% discount when publishing in JCPP Advances
- 20% off all Wiley psychology books
- Exclusive member content