Become a member and…
- Access world-class research in CAMH through our publications
- Get discounts on high-value conferences and training events
- Become part of a regional community via your local branch
- Gain recognition for your contribution to advancing CAMH
- If you work for the NHS you get £70 of vouchers to ACAMH CPD events
Paying by Direct Debit
NO JOINING FEE! When you pay by Direct Debit there’s no joining fee, you just pay the annual fee. Start off by saving. Simply download and complete our Direct Debit form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to ACAMH, St Saviour’s House, 39-41 Union Street, London SE1 1SD, together with your completed Membership Form.
Once your membership has been processed, you will receive confirmation via email which will include details of your membership number, how to access member-only website content and more. Hard copies of membership welcome packs are processed once a week and sent via Royal Mail. Processing of all memberships is undertaken manually so please bear with us if you do not receive immediate confirmation of your membership. We aim to give confirmation within 3 working days. You can at any time call the office at +44 (0) 20 7403 7458 if you would like further information.
If you are already an ACAMH member and wish to renew for the next year, you can renew your membership online.