Eligibility: Available to all
Annual fee £95 ($125, €113)*; Joining fee £10 ($14, €12)*
- Discount to selected ACAMH Events & Conferences
- The Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry (JCPP) – Printed copy mailed monthly & online access
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Journal (CAMH) – Printed copy mailed quarterly & online access
- JCPP Advances Online access
- CPD certificates for watching selected ACAMH recorded lectures
- CPD certificate attending our new journal club ‘CAMHS around the Campfire’
- Exclusive online content – includes online events and lectures from past events
- 15% discount when publishing in our new journal JCPP Advances
- 20% off selected Wiley psychology books
Eligibility: Available to all
Annual fee £70 ($94, €84)*; NO JOINING FEE
Same as Print except:
- The Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry (JCPP) – Online access ONLY
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Journal (CAMH) – Online access ONLY
Eligibility: students, trainees, researchers, those working 20 hours a week or less, and those aged 65+.
Annual fee £35 ($47, €42)*; NO JOINING FEE
Same as Online Membership.
Full time Undergraduate / Masters
Eligibility: Available to full time Undergraduates, and those studying for a Masters full time
Annual fee £5 ($7, €6)*; NO JOINING FEE
Same as Online except:
- You’ll pay just £5 ($7, €6)* for most events!
- You DO NOT receive a 15% discount when publishing in our new journal JCPP Advances
* Based on exchanges rate as of 24 Feb 2022
We offer corporate and group memberships for 5 or more people at our, for details email email@example.com
We are committed to disseminating evidence-based research on child and adolescent mental health across the globe. We offer free International Membership to mental health professionals that work full-time in the following countries; Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoroa, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Djibouti, Equitorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuata, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Our International Members also get access to almost all our events for free.
When you join
You will receive a confirmation via email which will include details of your membership number, how to access member-only website content, and more. Processing of all memberships is undertaken by an individual so please bear with us if you do not receive immediate confirmation of your membership. We aim to give confirmation within 3 working days. If you want to attend an event and take advantage of the discount and the event is in three days or less please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that refunds for cancellation of membership is only possible by contacting email@example.com within 14 days of the membership being activated, and a £10 administration charge will be deducted from the refund.
Changing membership levels
Changing from Print – You can move from a Print membership to Online, or if eligible to a Concession membership. If you have more than 9 months left you may be eligible for a credit to your account if you choose to move.
Changing from Online – You cannot move to Print membership from an Online membership until the end of your membership. If you are eligible to move to a Concession membership, and you have more than 9 months left you may be eligible for a credit to your account if you choose to move.
Changing from Concession – You cannot move to Print membership from Concession until the end of your membership. If your situation changes and you are no longer are eligible for a Concession membership you can move to an Online membership at any time.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is of interest.