Welcome to the January 2020 issue of The Bridge on ADHD.
Each of the articles can be read via the links below, and they each have individual pdfs to download.
- Age-related immaturity in the classroom can lead to ADHD misdiagnosis
- Emotional impulsivity and deficient emotional self-regulation might be core symptoms of ADHD
- Gender-specific pathways mediate the risk of substance use in adolescents with ADHD
- Guidelines on service transition for young people with ADHD
- New developmentally appropriate diagnostic criteria need to be established to identify ADHD early in preschoolers
- Should emotion dysregulation be considered a core component of ADHD?