Welcome to the June 2020 issue of The Bridge.
- Are social networking sites contributing to depression and anxiety symptoms in young people?
- Can boosting physical activity improve ADHD symptoms in preschoolers?
- Creating a “SafeSpot” for mental health education in schools
- Do the same mechanisms drive social anxiety in autistic and neurotypical adolescents?
- Lost sleep contributes to mood disturbances in teens with ADHD
- Occasional cry-it-out has no adverse effects on infant–mother attachment or behavioural development
- Shared genetic risk underlies the co-occurrence of ADHD and other psychiatric symptoms
- Suicidal ideation in children: is it written all over their face?
- Which young people are at greatest risk of repeat admission to psychiatric care?