This edition of The Bridge features research digests on ‘FRIENDS’ and anxiety, CAMHS and technology training, OCD and anxiety, parenting, autism and more.
- Assessing and treating anxiety disorders: does one size really fit all?
- Can ‘FRIENDS’ in school help prevent anxiety?
- Can adult ASD outcomes be predicted by clinical measures made during childhood?
- Child mental health professionals need more technology training
- Early adoption protects against internalizing, but not externalizing, problems
- Is parental educational status to blame for academic problems in children?