Welcome to the May 2020 issue of The Bridge on Deafness in Children.
- Accessing good communication – Deaf children in a mental health assessment
- Can literacy interventions benefit mental health in children with permanent hearing loss?
- Do audiological classification systems cause more confusion than clarity?
- Integrating interpreters into CAMHS: useful tips for effective co-working
- Mental Health in Deaf Children
- Multi-disciplinary teams are needed to sensitively diagnose autism in Deaf children
- Parents provide their perspective on the crossroads of autism and deafness