Welcome to this issue of The Bridge focusing on Parental Mental Illness.
Each of the articles can be read via the links below, and they each have individual pdfs to download. You can also get the full edition as a PDF from the Download link on this page.
- Parental Mental Illness Edition Editorial
- Parental Mental Illness Guest Editorial by Dympna Cunnane
- Family group cognitive behavioural therapy reduces youth internalising problems
- Improving outcomes for children exposed to parental mental illness: “it takes a village”
- One in four children in the UK are exposed to maternal mental illness
- Paternal depression affects adolescent mental health
- Researchers COMPARE mental illness transmission routes from parent to child
- Summary of - Chapter: KidsTime Workshops: Strengthening resilience of children of parents with a mental illness
- Young COPMI must be better informed to ensure adequate support