Welcome to the December 2019 issue of The Bridge. Each of the articles can be read via the links below, and they each have individual pdfs to download.
- December 2019 The Bridge Editorial
- Child anxiety symptoms affect mothers via an environmental mechanism
- Intolerance of uncertainty underlies demand avoidance behaviours in children
- Noisy home environments affect autonomic reactions in infants
- Parental consanguinity predicts ASD severity
- Supportive counselling is ineffective for managing PTSD in youth