What a first year!
It has been a year since we opened for submissions and we have had;
- 92 submissions from 17 countries
- 38 papers have found a home in our journal
- 10 papers have enhanced the research output through ACAMH podcasts and video abstracts
- ACAMH’s FREE informal journal club ‘CAMHS around the Campfire’ discusses its first JCPP Advances paper on Monday 13 December – sign up now
- Plus 4 papers have found policy mentions making a difference in the real world
- We achieved our first milestone by being accepted for indexing in DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals).
- We have also recorded fifty thousand paper downloads, thank you!
So far, three issues of JCPP Advances have been published and we’ll be publishing our first special issue on ‘The Physical Health of Children and Adolescents with Mental Disorders’ very soon.
We thank all of our authors, editors, reviewers, readers and the whole research community who have supported us through this.
Get in touch with your proposal for a paper or simply submit your paper
The full list of papers published in JCPP Advances can be found online
Don’t forget ACAMH Members get 15% discount when publishing in JCPP Advances, see what else becoming a member has to offer.