Members of the Association come from diverse backgrounds and follow all kinds of different careers.
Whichever area of Child and Adolescent Mental Health you are involved with, the Association offers a unique mix of learning opportunities, networking chances and a platform for your contributions which will benefit your profession.
Our members include Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nurses, Social Workers, Students, Child & Family Therapists and many professionals in the education sector.
You will be supported in your practice and your professional development through:
- Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (monthly)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (quarterly)
- online access to 25 additional journals via Wiley Online Library
- ACAMH Newsletter - The Bridge
- podacasts and screencast of past ACAMH events
- prestigious members-only masterclasses
- valuable CPD opportunities at events and our renowned conferences
- research & bursary funds for young CAMH professionals and those practising in less developed countries
Deborah Ceccarelli, Membership Officer
T: +44 (0)20 7403 7458