To gain access to the Member Section content and JCPP & CAMH journals new members need to register as a website user, and existing members have to re-register if they have not done so in the last 24 months.
This enables you to access the journals of JCPP and CAMH, book online to upcoming Events and Conferences and participate in the Forums.
It is a very simple process which is detailed below. There is also a step by step visual guide to assist you, click here for the pdf.
- Visit the link by clicking here
- Fill in the box with ‘Surname’
- Fill in the box with Membership number – if you don’t know your membership number please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scroll down and complete the section marked ‘Login Details’ and fill in the 3 boxes (Username, Password, Confirm Password)
- Then click the button marked Register
Forgot your details? You can reset them
Joining the Forum
ACAMH Members can visit the Group’s Forum page and click “Join Group”. This will trigger an email to the Forum admin who will approve your membership.
Non-members can join for free as a “Forum user”. Please use this sign-up form (link opens in a new tab). To activate your registration, you’ll need to click on a link in an email the website sends you. Once your registration is complete, you can log in (top right) and use the “Join Group” as above.