If you have already registered for the live stream of this event a link will have been sent to your email. Please check your inbox, and potentially spam and bin folders if you cannot find it.
JCPP, is our internationally acclaimed publication, bringing together empirical research, clinical studies and reviews in order to advance how we understand and approach child and adolescent mental health. To celebrate the 60th Anniversary we will be broadcasting live from the Wellcome Collection, London, to an invited audience, hearing from some of the sector’s most respected figures. We’ll be looking back over the last six decades of JCPP, and importantly discussing what the future holds, and how we can all be part of the advancement of child and adolescent mental health.
- Epidemiology – Professor Terrie Moffitt, Chair in Social Behaviour & Development, Social Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry, KCL
- Genetics – Professor Robert Plomin, Professor of Behavioural Genetics, Social Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry, KCL
- Neuroscience – Professor Bradley Peterson, Director, Institute for the Developing Mind, The University of Southern California and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Reading and language – Professor Maggie Snowling, The President, St John’s College, University of Oxford
- Autism – Professor Francesca Happe, Director of MRC Centre & Head of Department, of SDGP, KCL
Chaired by Professor Pasco Fearon, Chair in Developmental Psychopathology Clinical, Education & Health Psychology, UCL
17:30 – 17:45 Panel Q & A
Professor Kathy Sylva