Welcome to this issue of The Bridge focusing on Neuroscience.
Each of the articles can be read via the links below, and they each have individual pdfs to download. You can also get the full edition as a PDF from the Download link on this page.
- Neuroscience Edition Editorial
- A mother’s touch: a key player in fine tuning the function of our genome
- Coupled delta-beta wave activity might predict social anxiety in children
- Identifying imaging biomarkers in the neonatal brain
- Neuroscientific insight can boost learning: neuro-fact or neuro-fiction?
- What does a CAMHS MDT need to know about the genetics of psychiatric disorder?