Dr. Thees F. Spreckelsen is a Lecturer in Research Methods at the School of Social and Political Science at the University of Glasgow. He teaches quantitative methods for the Glasgow Q-Step centre. Dr. Spreckelsen is an Associate Editor and CAMH’s Quantitative Methods Analyst.
Dr. Spreckelsen has a particular interest in particularly survey research methods, experimental and quasi-experimental methods for the evaluation (particularly matching methods) as well as research transparency and replication. He previously worked as departmental Lecturer in Evidence-based Quantitative Methods at the University of Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-based Interventions, as well as Lecturer in Quantitative Sociology at the University of Kent’s Q-Step centre.
Links on ACAMH Website
- CAMH Editorial: Volume 23, Issue 2, May 2018 Editorial: Changes in the field: banning p‐values (or not), transparency, and the opportunities of a renewed discussion on rigorous (quantitative) research by Thees F. Spreckelsen
- Congratulations and Thanks to our Top Reviewers (2023) To celebrate Peer Review Week 2023 and show our gratitude for the ongoing support and service of our reviewers to the journals, and the wider scientific community, we want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all peer reviewers. We are proud to present the list of top reviewers for the 2022 calendar year.
- Congratulations and Thank You to our Top Reviewers (2022) In recognition of the exceptional commitment and service to our journals, and in turn the wider scientific community, carried out by our peer reviewers, we are proud to present the list of top reviewers for 2021.
- Congratulations and thanks to our top reviewers (2021) In recognition of the exceptional commitment and service to our journals, and in turn the wider scientific community, carried out by our peer reviewers, we are proud to present the list of top reviewers for 2020.
- MEDLINE success for Child and Adolescent Mental Health journal (CAMH) (2020) We are pleased to announce that Child and Adolescent Mental Health journal (CAMH) has now been accepted for inclusion in MEDLINE, the best-known database of the world’s largest medical library, the U.S. National Library of Medicine.