Underscoring once more the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry’s status as an eminent leader in the field of child and adolescent psychology and psychiatry, a host of esteemed editors (past and present) as well as editorial advisory board members for the journal, have been featured in the Web of Science Group’s 2019 list of Highly Cited Researchers.
Distinguishing academics and researchers who have had manifold papers ranking in the top 1% of citations for field and publication year, the list was produced by surveying all highly cited papers indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection, which contains more than 21,000 high-quality scholarly journals published worldwide, during the period between 2008 and 2018.
With the citation analysis now entering its sixth year, the list illuminates those researchers who occupy the highest echelon of impact and influence in their particular field. Highlighting JCPP’s renowned scientific standing and its continuing capacity to drive forward the frontier of research and understanding in the field, we wish to congratulate all past and present editorial team members included in the list, and presented below, for their great accomplishment.
CAMH, which is steadily establishing itself as a leading practitioner journal, publishing high-quality research of relevance to clinicians and practitioners, is also home to one of the Highly Cited Researchers listed below.
Of this year’s list, Prabha Choubina, Publications Director at ACAMH, wished to say “ACAMH and the journal team are incredibly proud and grateful for the engagement of these esteemed scholars. The journals continue to benefit immensely from their association and guidance”.
- Edmund J. S. Sonuga-Barke, King’s College London; current Editor-in-Chief of JCPP – watch Edmund talk about how JCPP maintains its quality
- Helen L. Fisher, King’s College London – listen to our podcast with Helen on psychosis
- Tony Charman, King’s College London
- Jane Costello, Duke University
- Daniel S. Pine, National Institutes of Health
Editorial Advisory Board Members;
- Louise Arseneault, King’s College London – watch Louise discuss bullying, childhood adversity, and the 2018 ARR of JCPP
- Marian J. Bakermans-Kranenburg, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Simon Baron-Cohen, University of Cambridge
- Avshalom Caspi, Duke University
- Xavier Castellanos, New York University
- William E. Copeland, University of Vermont
- Samuele Cortese, University of Southampton* – watch Sam’s lecture on ‘ADHD and suicidal spectrum behaviors’
- Andrea Danese, King’s College London – listen to our podcast with Andrea on Trauma
- Catherine Lord, University of Michigan – read Catherine’s reflections on the 60th anniversary of JCPP
- David Mataix-Cols, Karolinska Institutet – read David’s co-authored Topic Guide on OCD
- Jonathan Mill, University of Exeter
- Terrie E. Moffitt, Duke University – watch Terrie’s lecture on Epidemiology from earlier this year at the JCPP 60th Celebrations
*Joint Editor of CAMH